Build a working Internet of Things Hack/Prototype with your team of 3-5 members within the time-frame of 3 months. The prototypes will be judged by expert panel on technical aspects/complexity, user-friendlyness, features and commercial or social value thereof. Build a solid business model of your innovation.
Meetups (10) for seminars and hand-on work/support sessions will be held weekly on saturdays from 9:00hr till 12:00hr.
Join quickly because seats are limited!
Concept agenda of the event
- 05/11/2016 IoT introduction
- 19/11/2016 IoT the basic stack (Hands-on)
- 26/11/2016 GPIO hardware interfacing (hands-on)
- 10/12/2016 Electronics & Mechanics (hands-on sessions)
------------------ Prototype Building meetups ----------------------
- 14/01/2017 Building the prototype + progress reviews + pitching training
- 28/01/2017 Building the prototype + progress reviews + business canvas review
- 11/02/2017 Building the prototype + reviews + Presenting your product training
- 18/02/2017 Building the prototype + reviews + final pitching trainings
- 11/03/2017 FINALS / Winners ceremony
More details visit our website www.hackomation.com
1st Price SRD5000
2nd price SRD2500
3rd price SRD1500
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
- Participants: Individuals (over 12 years in age) working in a team of between 3 -5 members
- Countries: Suriname, Guyana
You have to physically submit your project with business canvas and pitch-deck for judging on-site in Paramaribo Suriname to be eligeble for judging and participating for the prices. If you need assistance please contact us at email@example.com
How to enter
Go to our Eventbrite RSVP page and sign up for free: